I. This website is published and hosted by AI INFORMATIQUE, E-I company, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of RODEZ under the number 419 789 144, whose head office is located 29 BD de l'ayrolle 12100 millau, intra-community VAT number fr51 419 789 144.
The director of the publication is Mr Rebelo Da Silva.
II. For any information or advice, you can contact us on :
- By phone, via our Advice Line from :
- France at 06 87 18 17 51 from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm;
- On line, via your Customer Area.
III. ai informatique makes every effort to offer its users the best possible browsing experience as well as complete and relevant information. In the event that you notice any inappropriate or illicit content, we invite you to report it to us via the form available at the bottom of each page of our site or at the following address: https://aiinformatique.fr/nous-contacter
IV. AI INFORMATIQUE is the owner and/or has the necessary authorizations to distribute the entire content of the Site or made available through the Site and in particular, the texts, drawings, graphics, images, photos, trademarks and logos. These contents are protected by intellectual property rights; you are therefore prohibited from copying, modifying, transcribing, extracting, reusing and generally reproducing and distributing said contents without the express authorization of ai informatique. We draw your attention to the fact that the violation of intellectual property rights is constitutive of the offence of counterfeiting, punishable by law.
Consequently, except authorization of ai informatique, you commit yourselves not :
- Integrate all or part of the content of the Site into a third party site, for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- To use a robot, in particular of exploration (spider), an application of research or recovery of Web sites or any other means making it possible to recover or index whole or part of the contents of the Site without the written and preliminary agreement of ai informatique;
- Not to extract and/or reuse all or part of the data accessible via the Site, including in non-substantial quantities.
V. We remind you that our general terms and conditions of sale and subscription are accessible at any time during your navigation at the bottom of each page of our Site, by clicking on the link "General Terms and Conditions of Sale".
VI. For more information on the protection and processing of your personal data as well as on cookies, we invite you to consult our "Privacy and cookies" page accessible at the bottom of each page of the Site.